- Rafael Domingo, Theology and Jurisprudence. A Good Partnership?, (Journal of Law and Religion, 32, 2017, Forthcoming).
- Rafael Domingo, The Constitutional Justification of Religion, (March 9, 2017).
- Christine P. Bartholomew, Exorcising the Clergy Privilege, (Virginia Law Review, Vol. 103, 2017).
- Paul H.Robinson and Research Group, Criminal Law, Draft Report of the Somali Criminal Law Recodification Initiative, (U of Penn Law School, Public Law Research Paper No. 17-13 (2017)).
- Elizabeth Sepper, Zombie Religious Institutions, (Northwestern University Law Review, Vol. 112, 2018, Forthcoming).
- Peter H. Schuck, One Nation Undecided: Clear Thinking About Five Hard Issues that Divide Us, (Princeton University Press, March 2017).
- Lisa Mathews, Free Exercise and Third-Party Harms: Why Scholars Are Wrong and RFRA Is Right, (Trinity Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Marsha B. Freeman, Holier Than You and Me: ‘Religious Liberty’ Is the New Bully Pulpit and Its New Meaning Is Endangering Our Way of Life, 69 Arkansas Law Review 881 (2017).
- Tara Smith, What Good Is Religious Freedom? Locke, Rand, and the Non-Religious Case for Respecting It, 69 Arkansas Law Review 944 (2017).